DRUGS!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about love will keep us alive!!

Go down

All about love will keep us alive!! Empty Re: All about love will keep us alive!!

Post  james Sun May 23, 2010 1:44 am

alas... the forbidden lover.
A person who dreams of knights in shining armor. this guy believes in happy ending stories and will stick to what he/ she feels is right... "love will keep us alive." quoted from the song itself, the only thing that gets this person going is definitely little cupid's work of art.
A little bit strange though, the lover seems to drop everything else (including family, friends, team mates, work) just to see the day/ night through. i wonder why the love doesn't shine? just my two cents though. Everything about this person is totally hidden. Can't say that we've tried a couple of times, more of to my knowledge. It seems he/ she is still caught up in movie fairy tales of the perfect romance. don't get me wrong, but here's a quote from a movie i once watched - "don't find Love, it's too complicated. you not only waste time and effort, the only thing love is good for, is getting hurt. LOOK FOR LUST INSTEAD. It's easier, and definitely more fun!!! (The Ugly Truth) Sleep
james
james
Overseer
Overseer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum