DRUGS!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about The actor

Go down

All about  The actor Empty Re: All about The actor

Post  james Sun May 23, 2010 1:03 pm

The theatrical performer of the team. Dramatic production in the works. Top of the line i must say, and again, so i think... toinks... definitely articulated, and a head spinner (meaning people looks the other way instead hahahaha), profiling this person would depend on the level of professional development he/ she could show (mimicking others around him/ her). I wonder what his true identity is. Far more deceitful than 007, it would be uneasy to judge the characteristics that are defined on this person's facial contentment.
"Method acting is a phrase that loosely refers to a family of techniques by which actors try to create in themselves the thoughts and emotions of their characters in an effort to develop lifelike performances. It can be contrasted with more classical forms of acting, in which actors simulate thoughts and emotions through external means, such as vocal intonation or facial expression." Be weary though, the best actors in the animal kingdom are dolphins... AND THEY SHUT OFF HALF OF THEIR BRAINS WHEN THEY PERFORM!!! hahahahaha...

Be true to yourself, (and to everyone around) hahaha. Again reading over the net, The average person dream about 1460 times a year. whoah!!! that's a lot of theatrical performances. (Now how about the non-average person?)

But at the end of the day, it boils down to "We Are All Actors," saying, in a workshop that has been conceived as a way to bring together all of the constituents.

Dream On!!! Twisted Evil Shocked
james
james
Overseer
Overseer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum