DRUGS!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about too quiet!

Go down

All about too quiet! Empty All about too quiet!

Post  jerome Sat May 22, 2010 11:42 pm

definitely too quiet. I mean, the entire surrounding is too quiet for this guy. The minute that a single word comes out from the esophagus to the epiglottis, to the nasal cavity, everything around us turns blunt. I mean, the only sound that you will hear are the words that come out of his/ her mouth.. FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS? hahahaha.
Another total reverse of Passenger 57, Mr. Snipes. It only takes an itsy-bitsy, tinee-winee, spark to get the engines going.. vroom, vroom, the V30 ENGINES GO and high speed it is. swoosh goes the mouth, and a crackling sound on the heavens could be heard. Or so I think. I guess the world is not enough when this person utters a single word. And when the tough gets going, the going gets the mouth, or should i say, the mouth gets going. I wonder, does Thor, Odin, Beta Rae Bill, and the rest of the heavenly gods hear the cry of thunder? and the wild beasts of utworld, goes crazy and scatter with the sound of silence (I mean, the opposite of course, hehehehe). cherry
I don't know if you ever notice that we cover our ears, place cotton on them just to lower down the immense decibels, low frequency that are created? NOISE Margins shoot up to the roof. It's a good thing the center's bandwidth is not affected hahahaha. HOW LOUD IS LOUD??? According to the National Institutes of Health, more than 10 million Americans already suffer some permanent noise-induced hearing loss. if there is such a thing as a SHOUTFEST, you would have top the line in an instant.

I would, though, say something nice about you (just like the rest of the guys). ahh..hmm... ohhh.. I'LL DEFINITELY SEND UPDATES WHEN I FIND ONE, buwahahahaha
jerome
jerome
SENIOR!-IRREGULAR
SENIOR!-IRREGULAR

http://adalim.tk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum