DRUGS!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about False tatoo!!

Go down

All about  False tatoo!! Empty All about False tatoo!!

Post  james Sun May 23, 2010 1:57 am

I hope this person knows what a real tattoo is. I guess it's time for him to ask one of his/ her team mates w/ a lot of tattoo WHAT A REAL TATTOO IS, right JP? Evil or Very Mad

it would be nice if the ink is worth showing. i mean, c'mon, there are a lot of designs out there. if you can't find one, again, get w/ JP hahahaha.

one things for sure, this person is full of life (even though most of the time we catch this person falling as sleep) sunny He brings a whole lot of meaning of the saying "enjoy life" (although he/ she looks dead). Funny though,"it's" sometimes secluded, definitely he/ she opens up a whole lot better than anyone. even more for what it's worth. The thing i see in this person which i guess would be the greatest assest - friendship! The guys definitely give meaning to life. fun to be with (even often times he/ she gets scolded for bad habits), he/ she knows (i guess he/ she doesn't know he knows scratch ), that it all boils down to enjoying life itself. THOUGH, sometimes (or most of the time), the subtleness disappears in thin air and becomes methologically a MISFIT! I hardly could remember a day that this person becomes a nuisance nor a day that someone gets irritated or pissed for that matter... hahahahaha. i guess, true to yourself, that is your NATURE, i just hope your nature, is really natural!!!!!

on an additional quote: this guy has taught me a thing or two about "letting things just fly by" Thanks!!!! STOP THE NUISANCE, it's getting irritating!!!!
james
james
Overseer
Overseer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum