DRUGS!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Westly Snipes!!

2 posters

Go down

All about Westly Snipes!! Empty Re: All about Westly Snipes!!

Post  james Sun May 23, 2010 11:48 am

PERFECT!!!!! hahahahaha!!!

- The first impression you'll get when you see this guy is total silence. Not that you can't see anything about this guy, but this person is quiet. Too quiet for his/her kind if you ask me. I remember one thing, silent water runs deep. do you think that this guy is an emotional, hard to understand, really quiet guy or he/she just knows that he/she has nothing else better to say or do.... hmmmm. makes me wonder. Beware!!! most of people i know who are like this are people whose claws come out, and will raise hell when pissed. a TICKING time bomb. One who explodes when the match is scratch too hard!
another characteristic i see in this guy is... weird!!!
Etymology: Middle English wird, werd, from Old English wyrd; akin to Old Norse urthr fate, Old English weorthan to become — more at worth. SEE? really hard to understand (both actions and whatever is said hahahaha)
confused Definitely the total reverse of Mr. Fake Tattoos. A lot of times, i would say, I can't grasp the reasonableness and thorough or technical acquaintance and expertness of this character. I must say, although I've met a lot of people like this, I never understood the reason behind the tremor of childhood that might have caused these characteristics. Would it because of too much playing alone, playing w/ dolls, being kept alone inside the kindered world called life? Sexual abuse maybe?.. Nah!!! i don't think so, hahahaha. or maybe, we just need to show him/ her the path to true goodness of LIQUOR? or maybe not!!! But what then, might have caused this characteristics. I did find an article over the net though. The article says that they are hybrids, civil twilight. MY QUESTION IS, hybrid of what. If any of you know the answer, PLEASE, PLEASE, i ask of you, help me understand lol!
james
james
Overseer
Overseer

Back to top Go down

All about Westly Snipes!! Empty Re: All about Westly Snipes!!

Post  chiro papi Mon May 24, 2010 1:01 pm

one thing i know is he doesnt like the qoute "not mutants allowed"

lol!
chiro papi
chiro papi
Vault Technicians
Vault Technicians

https://vatt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum