DRUGS!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4/17/10 FYI!!!

Go down

4/17/10 FYI!!! Empty 4/17/10 FYI!!!

Post  james Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:39 pm

MPS Systems Downtime Notice 04/18/10

Date: April 16, 2010

Purpose: To inform agents that there will be system impacts due to the System Downtime

Effective Date: The downtime maintenance will take place on Sunday, April 18, From: 12:00am Midnight EST until Sunday, April 18, 2010 09:00am EST. (Approximately 9.0 hours)

Who: : Tier 1

Contact: For additional information or questions, please contact Glenn Thornton, gt3864@att.com

Details: SYSTEM IMPACTS

The following systems will lose functionality during this release window:

Application
Downtime
Impact

Core Services:

IVR data dips, CRG, DCSS, RTM Customer Portal, Unisync
Sun, 4/18 12 midnight EST – 9 AM EST
IVR will be unable to do specialty routing such as Multi-User verses Single User

Business DSL and Dial support will need to work in manual mode due to data unavailability to CRG and DCSS

Agents will need to check SOEG and BONS/BISONS manually for order/outage status due to data unavailability in RTM Customer Portal

DAD, CPE Enabler, PASS, BBAC, CPATS
Sun, 4/18 12 midnight EST – 9 AM EST
Agents will be unable to schedule or cancel CPE appointments, CPE/RMA orders cannot be placed or verified, new agent tool access requests cannot be processed, and calls cannot be scored for quality.

FTT
Sun, 4/18 12 midnight EST – 2 AM EST

Sun, 4/18 2 AM EST – 4:30 AM EST

Sun, 4/18 4:30 AM EST – 9 AM EST
FTT will revert to 4.0 flows, skipping the dashboard presentation

FTT will be unavailable. Agents should utilize the manual connectivity flows for connectivity troubleshooting, which can be accessed from the Connectivity landing page in the process flows.

FTT will only provide the 4.0 flows, skipping the dashboard presentation

MPS, aMAM, cMAM
Sun, 4/18 12 midnight EST – 4 AM EST
All registration will be unavailable for customers.

All customer account maintenance will be unavailable. (Primary, Secondary sub-accounts, password resets).

aMAM/cMAM will be unavailable for account changes but customer can review info only.

During the maintenance window, certain tool functionality will be impacted as outlined above. If customer is experiencing issues impacted by the tool maintenance window, please advise the customer to call back after the downtime window.

I apologize (Customer’s name) but we are undergoing a system maintenance and unfortunately, I will not be able to (advise what you cannot do…i.e. assist with registration, change password, password resets etc.) at this time. Would you please try (identify what Customer needs to try) again after 09:00 am EST on 04/18/10. This maintenance is intended to improve the service we offer you and we regret any inconvenience. Again, my name is (your name) and I would like to Thank You for choosing AT&T where we value your business.

Related Processes: If the issue does NOT involve any of the above functions, then please troubleshoot BAU per process flows.
james
james
Overseer
Overseer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum